Since this week we are celebrating Mother’s Day, I have done a little story about Mother’s Day for my classes in our Everyday Chinese classes and I’m sharing this presentation with you! Watch with your child!
For an easy dish, you can prepare the following items for a cute DIY dish with any aged child because it’s THAT easy!
Items needed for the dish are just:
- Mozzarella balls
- Grape tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Chives or a greens of choice
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the tomatoes from the top in a criss cross with a safe knife. Make sure you don’t cut all the way through.
- Cut the mozzarella balls into 4’s so it can stick into the tomatoe you just cut.
- Arrange it in the plate however you like!
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and drizzle on the olive oil and balsamic vinegar.